Making this Raspberry Sunrise Smoothie is super easy. All you need is some affordable ingredients and a blender. Blend it all together and you have a creamy, tasty smoothie to start your day! Enjoy!
- 1 1/2 cups frozen raspberries
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen mango chunks
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- Combine raspberries, milk and 1/2 cup ice in blender until smooth; set aside.
- Combine mango, orange juice and 1/2 cup ice in blender until smooth; set aside.
- Serve raspberry mixture immediately, topped with mango mixture.